Health, Safety & Environment
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Galahad Cade has been engaged by a leading building contractor to appoint a Health & Safety Advisor. With a history dating back nearly 70 years, the company has established a reputation synonymous with delivering high quality projects on time, within budget and to specification, whilst maintaining the highest level of safety.
- Provide support and expert advice on all Health and Safety related matters
- Liaising with Project Managers, Site Managers, Engineers and Foremen
- Assisting QS & PMs with Pre- Qualification documents, such as Construction Phase Plans & Method Statements
- Ensuring the correct safety procedures and systems are in place and being adhered to
- Carrying out Site audits and monitoring the different training requirements across Sites
- Documenting incident and accident report forms and devising corrective actions to solve trending problems
- Working with Health and Safety Manager and Quality & Environmental Manager to achieve ISO standards
The ideal candidate will be a health and safety professional with a background in construction and based in London or Home Counties as all the sites are within London.
- Health & Safety experience in Construction
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate
- Good stakeholder engagement skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic business with a stable foundation and we are keen to hear from you if this role sounds like a good fit for you.