Health, Safety & Environment
£55,000 Per Annum
Car & benefits
Partnering with organisations with strategically located estates, the company enables brands to interact with consumers by targeting specific audiences with appropriate content, at the right time.
In this role, you will manage HSE performance to ensure compliance and provide management information to ensure the effective implementation of standards and the development of a behaviour safety culture in the business.
- Ensure that corporate HSE policies and procedures support the effective management of service delivery to the client’s estate
- Ensure sure HSE policies and procedures, including risk assessments and method statements, are fit for the purpose and effectively applied
- Carrying out Internal audits, contractor / supplier audits in line with agreed requirements
- Ensuring compliance with OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001
- Manage an effective incident notification, reporting, escalation and investigation in line with required time scales
- Ensure that all Site Waste Management practices are compliant with relevant regulations
The ideal candidate will be an energetic and dynamic personality with experience of implementing behavioural safety programmes.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of managing health, safety and environment issues across a multi-site organisation
- HSE experience within facilities management or rail sector is highly desirable
- Knowledge of ISO audit methods
- Hold relevant health & safety qualifications and/or professional membership
- Ideally you will be located in London or one of the home counties
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and well-regarded business in the sector. We look forward to hearing from you if this opportunity sounds like a good fit.