Health, Safety & Environment
£45,000 Per Annum
car, bonus & excellent benefits
The organisation has various lines of business, however this position sits within the Main Contracting/ Construction arm which focuses on new build and refurbishment projects across a variety of sectors.
In this newly created role, fueled by growth and strong commitment to Health & Safety, you will join a dynamic team of Health & Safety and Sustainability professionals to raise awareness and promote a positive culture within the business.
- Provide support and expert advice on all Health and Safety related matters to business managers
- Ensuring the correct safety procedures and systems are in place and being adhered to
- Carrying out audits across multiple Sites
- Investigating and reporting accidents or near miss occurrences, and making recommendations to prevent future occurrence
- Providing health & safety related coaching whilst driving cultural and behavioural change
- Health & Safety experience within construction or civil Engineering as a consultant or in-house employee
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Advising and carrying out audits across multiple sites in line with industry standards and best practice
- Working knowledge of management systems
- Hold relevant health & safety qualifications such as NEBOSH or IOSH
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded and progressive business in the built environment sector. In addition to a competitive base salary and car allowance, other attractive benefits will be offered as part of the package. We look forward to hearing from you if this opportunity sounds like a good fit.